1.19.2010

2010.

Here I am, 9:41 pm. i am in my bed with jack on one side and joshua on the other. Derrick is gone for 2 weeks of training so its just the 3 of us for now. We miss him.
2010 is going to be a trying year for us. Right from the get go we are spending time away from each other. He left for the 2 weeks of training now, will be home beginning of february for about a week or so then to cali for 5 weeks of training, then back for about a month or so and then headed to afghanistan for 7 lonely months. I am leaving the island for deployment, there is no way i am staying here. so i will be home until december when derrick will be home from afghan, which means we will have successfully spent pretty much the entire year of 2010 away from each other. it makes me sad but i know that we will be fine, plus it will give me the whole year to get back in shape after having my kids and getting fat! He will fall in love with me all over again :p
the idea of being away from him for so long makes me so sad and the thought of the kids being away from him for so long is of course upsetting but our family is strong and i know we will be all the stronger when its over.
i am glad i am blogging now, gives me something to do and since i dont use myspace anymore i never get to blog and i miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment